Tuesday, March 3, 2020

What I will not miss about Chris Matthews

I have not watched any TV news since 8 pm on 8 November 2016, and have given up Direct TV, but I confess recently to have watched MSNBC on the computer. I have seen Matthews only a few times.

Since he never once saw me and complimented me about how sharp I looked, I have no grievance on that score. However, I thought he had a basic flaw as an interviewer: he talked and talked and would not let the person he was with have a chance to respond and cut them off if they began to respond. There was someone else even worse a few years ago, Dylan something--. No joke, Dylan something. No one got a word in edgewise. I stopped watching him fast, and his show did not last. I stuck with Matthews somewhat longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment