Monday, March 23, 2020

Down with TRUMP VIRUS. I don't get sick. I don't get bad colds. Every 5 or 6 years, often associated with visits to doctors about something else

I self-isolate by work habits. I write books which now can be written largely from Internet research supplemented by my years of archival research. (This is a change since 1999.) I ran and now walk on the beach, alone. Sometimes I am shocked to see hundreds of people there all going the wrong way. I forgive them and go to the other side,
I don't GO to therapy meetings of any kind because there is no such thing as a no-smokers meeting, certainly not a meeting for people whose clothing and hair has not been around smoke.
I don't go to the civic meetings I fought to attend back 17 years ago, when the mayor blocked the door holding a lighted cigarette behind him in the vet's hall.
And now I am sick with the TRUMP VIRUS because I had to go to a doctor's office several times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment