Monday, March 16, 2020

For several weeks I have been lamenting that all my stamina was gone. Bad Timing!

The surgery a month ago seems likely to have been a success, longterm, but the weeks afterward were debilitating, day by day, until a few days ago, and still, sort of. I have been to the beach a few times but done no floor exercises and simply can't, not if I am going to pack any boxes (#83 coming up). Now word is that people in their 80s die of cornoaviric at a much higher rate than younger people. Chronic lung disease? Well, does arrested Tuberculosis count? Mainly, the post-surgical process took every scrap of strength out of me. I was looking forward to building stamina back up, slowly. Can anyone be more self-quarantining than I am? Well, yes . . . .  I don't want to be ambushed now. After the BOXING is done, I really want to get to ORNERY PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment