Saturday, February 11, 2017

Self-Identified Robot passes off to Real Person Successfully

My letter is last.


Many thanks for your email! I am just a robot, here to let you know that we got your email (Ticket 2127244)! Real humans will read and respond to your message shortly.

Due to the high volume of incoming messages, we ask that you refrain from sending multiple tickets. If you have an update, please reply to this message directly. Your email will be answered in the order in which it was received. They are doing everything they can to respond quickly.

In the meantime, they asked me to give you a handy tip. If you are inquiring about the status of your order, try this:

If you chose standard US domestic shipping, you can track your order number here: www.myordertracked.com.
Simply use the tracking number provided with your order: you can find it either in your account, or in the email sent to you when we shipped your order.

I've already let them know that your message is here. You'll be hearing from them soon!

-Your Friendly Customer Care Team's Pet Robot Responder




Anny
Anny (Better World Books)
Feb 11, 6:48 AM EST
Hello,
Many thanks for the information you have provided regarding the extra item received. We were able to locate the order you received and have reached out to the customer whose order you received by mistake so we can replace their order. There is no need to send the item back to us. If you have no use for it, please consider recycling it. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and want to thank you once again for all your help!
Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.
Sincerely,
Anny



Hershelpar
Hershelparker
Feb 10, 12:59 PM EST
Last week I received 2 books from you on the same day. I did not look at one of them immediately but it looks to me as if you made a shipping label for me twice, once for a book by D[     ] D[], and another that got put on a package meant for [xxxxxxxxxxxxx], who had ordered THE REVOLT AGAINST THE MASSES
W4-S037-16-59
UR-225-891 9781594036989
50300779
I figure it would cost more than the book is worth to return it, but you will need to be sure that poor Mr M[   ] gets a copy. I will keep this on the off chance that you do need me to send it to him because you don’t have another copy.
Hershel Parker
Sent from Mail for Windows 10


No comments:

Post a Comment