Monday, July 13, 2020

The Hunter Green truncated Teardrop and Ocular Oncologists

After the three thrilling weeks of living under the diagnosis of eye cancer and body cancer, I was diagnosed with the great mimic, Valley Fever, and put on fluconazole. Not, within 2 or 3 days I was sure my right eye, sealed over with brown, was beginning to improve. No, said the ocular experts, that cannot happen. Well, it did, and soon I could read, and for weeks at night a large black tumble weed would race along the walls ahead of me, then after sudden improvement the blob became an extremely long watermelon then other shapes until it became a smaller teardrop on its side. They were all black. The latest, 2 or 3 nights old, is Hunter Green, the C on its side, still smaller, without the point of the teardrop, and the thick line in the base of the C has been solid, intense Hunter Green. Now, can an occulist tell me if this means that any day now it will disappear, meaning that the lesion has closed? What will happen to the gray film that persists, although thinner? How often does one get to witness the diminishing of a lesion in the eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment