Monday, May 4, 2020

After 8 days of Fluconazole, I am typing this using both hands and both eyes

It really looks as if the anti-fungal pills are driving away much of the brown guck and thinning the big brown shape that appeared when I opened the eye. Whooo--one night as I walked across the landing in near darkness the shape rolled along the floor like something out of M. R. James.  Remember his Absalom? I think the brown is fading. Tonight I read a little in the TLS using glasses and both eyes. The sick one sees things a little gray and dull, but I can read words. Valley Fever is not a joke, but hey, I have done a lot of work on ORNERY PEOPLE since I was told I was riddled with cancer and told (by a tactless assistant) that they could always as a last resort remove the eye. I've got ORNERY PEOPLE almost fully planned--lots of specific work projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment