Thursday, April 23, 2020

We can now see water on either side of the Cypress tree across the road

I paid the men $400 one time to get them to trim the tree so we could see the water. The last 15 years or so, they have cut a dip out of the north-south center, leaving higher branches on east and west, so we had no view of the Pacific over the trees. Today they were at work as the driver pulled us in. I went up and got a piece of paper and wrote on it, "I just learned I have cancer, lymphoma. Any chance you could cut a little lower so I can see the water?" I went out with a hat over my mouth and handed it to one of the workmen and went back inside. I'm not sure if you can see it, but we can now see Rock and water to the south and some water to the east, though not through the middle of the tree. I learn fast how to manipulate healthy younger people!

No comments:

Post a Comment