Tuesday, April 19, 2016

He's over 50--Cut him some slack: Oops, Donald Trump accidentally says 7-Eleven instead of 9/11

He's probably pretty tired. Crazy as much of his talk is, I would prefer him to Cruz, who wants to rule a theocracy. What I am afraid of today is that the Spoiler will pull an upset in New York. If the Spoiler does win, of course, I look for a stroke in the next weeks. He is, after all, old enough to be Trump's father, almost. I don't feel the Bern. I feel the Nader egotism.

Did you hear Howard Dean refuse to comment on anything Maureen Dowd might have said? She was mean to his wife years ago and he does not read her. Howard, I love you.

I will not read anything she writes because of the Buddhist temple obsession which gave us W in 2000 and 9/11 and Runaway Global Warming, and the Iraq War. This is another example of egotism--a moderately clever woman who is empowered by the chance to write a column for a national paper and who surrenders herself to vanity.

Vanity is what is tormenting me these weeks--Sanders's vanity. Maybe he and Nader and Dowd could collaborate on a coffee table book on how they brought down their betters and damaged the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment