Monday, October 7, 2019

Blood Draw for 2 different doctors at 7 am with a guard and a young man with his feet in chains. Can you say manacles? Way to start a day.

I thought about how I was shuffling around the waiting room and wondered who could win a 100 yard dash. Did not feel confident.
Then baking three trays of rye bread, letting the dough rise in 2 big bowls while I was at the beach. Making that much bread commits you for the day. I still have to bag the rolls and put them in the freezer. Ordered 2 pounds of Red Star yeast. Preparing.
Yesterday I added a Nabors uncle to the list of folks at King's Mountain, and double cousin Robbie posted about the battle today so I added the great story about cousin David Knox, who was a sort of prisoner in Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment