Friday, February 13, 2015

Brian Williams Exposed himself in 2000 over Elian Gonzales--Why did it take till 2015?


I have not watched the news since Chet and David. There was the LA TIMES when there was an LA TIMES and then there was a NY TIMES when there was still a real NY TIMES, and then there was the Internet.

Somehow, in 2000, I watched the seizure of Elian Gonzales and there was someone I did not know of called Brian Williams, pushing forward, leaning forward, slavering, eyes bulging, in prurient zeal to intrude himself, oblivious to decent human feelings.

Remember how calm Bill Clinton was? A son needs his father, he said, as I recall.

But Brian Williams terrified me, and in these years if I have seen him on the screen I have immediately left. I knew his character. NBC, extend the six months without pay to 30 years without pay, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment