Saturday, November 27, 2021

SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO KILL ME AT SAN JACINTO AVENUE AND HIGHWAY ONE

 Well, I did not want to die a few days shy of 86, so that's a relief that it is after my birthday. At the Intersection I was nearly killed a few years ago coming back from the beach. Back then I waited at the light on San Jacinto until it turned green and started across only to have a southbound car go by at about 75 MPH. Here 65 is actually legal, between the 2 stop lights in town. Today I waited there after a trip to the beach again, but this time after the light turned green I LOOKED to my left. OK. 2 cars ahead of me, one going right through, the other signaling left and then turning left. I hung back a little to let him turn, but when I moved on across the assassin who had been waiting across the highway for the light to turn green, which it would have done a little after I got across, decided that he NEEDED to go South and ran the red light, making a left turn against the light, just in front of me. I was able to brake, but Good Lord why did he want to kill me? I intend to be 87 my next birthday, and it is a long time away. We are so very cautious, but after the great Jim Maguire dying in Pozo a few days ago my sacrifice is not needed. Very upsetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment