Monday, February 28, 2022

"Oh, what I need is a calendar for June 1863!" Dummy, try Google.

 The wonders of the Internet. I have June, July, August 1863 calendars where I need to enter dates from various sources. Wonderful, so much better than trying to make your own list of dates and order them.

Now, yesterday. Yesterday, 4 hours on the phone with 9 different employes of YAHOO each of whom assured me in the same words that he or she was going to give me "5 star service." Well, all of them gave me "0 star service" and made my email worse than it had been. I got on a truly endless loop of settings, more settings, mailboxes, "reply-to" change, settings, more settings, mailboxes," etc. Maybe today I can try to find fellow sufferers who have outwitted YAHOO which has Hellerwalker as the person anyone will reply to if that person hits "reply" to a message of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment