Saturday, June 19, 2021

So which is worse, Trump being impeached or Biden being excommunicated?

 Just when the Catholic Church won in the Catholic-heavy Supreme Court, calling it freedom of religion when it was really freedom for bigotry, the Catholic bishops are preparing to punish Biden. Excommunication? I have driven to St Joe's many many times, three decades ago, and guarantee you that many of the congregants may think insurrectionary thoughts.

I am so old, I keep saying, that I remember when Evangelicals were Christian. What were the Catholics then and what are these bishops now?

I am so old I remember Kennedy in Houston disarming the Protestants about his religion. The bishops kept their noses out of that election knowing the damage they could do.

Beating on Joe now just makes me disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment