Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Bart O'Kavanaugh gives an ugly face to white male privilege. |WMP will never be the same for Richard Brodhead and Andrew Delbanco.


What Has Brett Kavanaugh Done to Us? Richard Brodhead and Andrew Delbanco should have answered that for me.

I can tell you what he has done. What he has done is give an ugly face to White Ivy League Male Privilege.  I did not fully understand when the Dean of Yale College (Richard Brodhead) lied about me in the New York Times in 2002 saying I had made up Melville’s 1860 POEMS somewhere in my “BLACK HOLE.” I did not fully understand when a chaired professor at Columbia (Andrew Delbanco) double lied about me in the NEW REPUBLIC, saying I could not be relied on anywhere because I had claimed that Melville wrote THE ISLE OF THE CROSS and POEMS. I did not get it until I learned who went down to the police station to rescue Dudley-Do-Wrong after Bart O’Kavanaugh had used the F-word to a gentlemen in a restaurant and thrown his mixed drink and ice over him.  The Coach went down and rescued the sacrificial buddy who had crushed his drink glass against the head of the already wet diner, drawing blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment