Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Got my Booster shot--2 to start with, then the Booster and now Booster #2.

 Spend 35 mins last night trying to take pharmacy's advice and sign up on line. Finally got someone live and was told to come in at 2 today. Waited past 1:30 thinking they might eat lunches. Bad mistake. No shots today after 130!

So I cried, cited advanced age and difficulty in getting around, waited cried a little more and finally was given a form and was told someone could give me the shot. Man came in wanting shot. I turned away. He had tried online and had asked on phone. He was mighty pissed. He used a somewhat vulgar word on the order of HELL. They sent him away. I looked resolutely away and kept my form hidden. 

Then I stood around some masked and some not masked pharmacy customers and kept space away from the sweet few who were wearing masks as chin-swabs, not over mouth and nose. Half an hour later got the shot. Home safely. Time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment