Sunday, September 12, 2021

Man in MAGA cap lets big dog run loose in no-dog area. Today. After seeing a dolphin

 

I did not even mention the fact that it was a no-dog beach.

Me: Would you hold your dog while I get by, please?

RANT. You could call the police. They are all my friends. I have millions of dollars. [He really said that.]

Me: A friendly dog can knock an old man down and hurt him pretty bad.

TRUMP MAN: I trained my dog. He does not jump up on people, &c &c., [more rant]

10 seconds later the dog goes up to a couple. She reaches down, to pat him, I think, and a moment later she falls flat on the sand., full length. It's deep sand, so she probably was not hurt. Her husband tried to find a way of helping her up.

Me to MAGA man as I passed the flattened woman: A friendly dog could do some real damage to an old person.

I have to learn how to get the camera ready for a picture, fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment