Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Doing sciatica exercises on the floor while (on the Parker side) my cousins Danson, Steenburgen, and Macy found their roots


Of course I had to check when I got up. You know this is not the only ways we are kin or connected. Sometimes starting with one or the other parent gets a different path. Anyhow, William H. Macy is my 14th cousin thrice removed on my father's side, through the McGehees, but on this continent, not MacGregors, and on to John Isaac of Sevington. Ted Danson goes through the Sparks, back in England, 13th cousin twice removed. Ah, I heard Mary Steenburgen say she had never heard of a Gaines but Skip said a rich Gaines woman had married the scoundrel whom George Washington had to get rid of in the French and Indian War. So Mary is my 14th cousin twice removed. Not the prettiest bunch of cousins, except for Mary. And I thought there would be a direct Arkansas connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment