Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Maureen Dowd is back. She gave us W by destroying Gore. Now will she focus on Beto?

My denial worked fine for two years after November 8, 8 pm Pacific Time. It is slipping a little.
I fear people who give us W and 9/11 (oh, how good it was to be in Crawford and not paying attention). I fear people like Bernie whose vanity gives us Trump. When I see Maureen Dowd's name on an article about Beto, I wish her two years of silence. Vanity again. She gave us W and can set out destroying Beto.
Full disclosure. I contributed hugely to the $6,100,100 in the first 24 hours. The 100 part. And I have never heard Kellyanne Conway's voice. (Is that how you spell her name?) I have will power. I will never read more than a headline by Maureen Dowd. You can't totally avoid headlines. Has she really retooled herself to give us a second term for Trump?

No comments:

Post a Comment