Tuesday, April 27, 2021

A Year Ago, the end of the death sentence from Lymphoma but the darkened eye still Cancerous? No one understood that Valley Fever could attack an eye. Valley Fever in chest and Lymphoma in Eye?

 This was a very bewildering day-- 27 April 2020. Diary: Worked hard on 2014 and 2015 Blog getting out Ornery People articles [so I could have the book before I died]. Talked to lawyers in Los Osos and made appoint about wills [having made holograph wills already before driving up to Stanford to see the ocular oncologists]. At 12 call from [Great Local Doctor, after 12 tests to rule out possibilities]. Probability that this could all be Valley Fever. Prescription by mouth--[anti-fungal drug]. [4 pills a day--off to Rite Aid] But eye? Things unresolved. Maybe Reprieve or even a Pardon. Still--[by afternoon] I am on Fluconazone 4 pills a day---Maybe no cancer (except in the eye?) Maybe I am not about to die. Told [xxxxx] when she called. She said she was sure I wasn't dying. [Called 2 people I had given the bad news to yesterday. Ooops?] The Eye is the problem now. I was preparing to die. I was rushing through 2011-2015 in blog [finding Ornery People articles]. How to get biopsy of eye? Much confusion. MAYBE I WILL LIVE YEARS LONGER. MAYBE I WILL SAVE MY RIGHT EYE--MAYBE. One of the worst nights of my life. Terrible Night--will [local oncologist] step up to the job?


Late on 28 April 2020--"Crazy but I am feeling that the eye is a little better from the 8 pills. Maybe I can sleep tonight." [The oncologists said, No, No, the pills are not helping you. I knew better. The eye lesion took 5 months to close, but after the first week I could read.]


No comments:

Post a Comment