Thursday, October 26, 2017

Find a Grave: Handy Pernell "Too Tall" Inman--posted by a cousin

I am interested in how very tall some of the Glenns were. My GG Grandfather John B. E. Glenn, for instance, as 6' 5" and his brother George an inch shorter. I must not be the only one who remembers George's tall son Uncle Johnny. Well, Olive Glenn's son Handy Inman was known as "Too Tall." Does anyone know how tall Too Tall was? Some of you know I am working on many hundreds of "glimpses" of kinfolks going back to the 1600s. Well, the Ada OK paper beat me to the idea with the word SEEN: "SEEN: Handy Inman driving through town recently with a large string of nice fish." Now, how is that for a glimpse of cousin Handy? 11 July 1963.

How tall is too tall? How tall was Too Tall? And what about the children of the Kerrville Glenn?

No comments:

Post a Comment